Yes, you can export my salonMonster client list to a Google Doc.
You can do this by:
- Logging into your salonMonster account
- Clicking on "Clients" in the left hand navigation
- Clicking on "Export " ... "Client LIst":
- This will save a file to you computer named "clients_from_salonmonster.csv"
- Now open Google Docs: drive.google.com
- Click the upload button and click on "files...":
- Select the file you downloaded from you computer
- The uploaded file will now show up in your Google Docs file list
- Click on the file and it should open up the preview view with a "No Preview" icon (Google for some reason doesn't automatically identify and load CSV files so we need to do a couple more steps here)
- Click the "Open" button at the lower right of the screen
- Again Google will say there is "No Preview Available", this is ok
- Click "File" from the top menu
- Click "Open with" .... "Google Sheets":
You should now be able to view your client list in Google Docs.