It is important on your iPhone to check the refresh interval on salonMonster calendar subscription to ensure that it is updated on a regular basis.
To manage your calendar refresh rates:
- Go to your iPhone home screen and click on Settings
- Scroll down the list and click on the "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" link:
- Scroll down and click on "Fetch New Data":
- Scroll down and make sure that beside the "salonMonster" calendar it says "Fetch". If it is set to "manual" click on it and change it to "Fetch".
- Further down make sure that below the "Fetch" heading it is set to either 15 min, 30 min or 1hr. A shorter time will make sure your calendar is more up to date, but will make your phone fetch the calendar updates more frequently which can impact battery life.
Your calendar will now automatically update every 15/30/60 minutes as you have set.
Once you've set this you can go force your calendar to refresh by:
- Opening your calendar on your iPhone
- Clicking on the "Calendar" button at the centre bottom of the screen:
- Pull down on the screen that lists the calendars until a loading spinner appears at the top of the screen and then let go:
Your calendars should now be up to date with the latest information